Is there a file explorer app with optional directory?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
file explorer app with optional directory

i remembered i saw a post about file explorer apps, and i found that one of the apps are allowed to type in custom directory (eg: type in "SD:\file\customFile_typed_in_here)

I've tried to find back the post, but I've deleted browser history, I've commented on that post, but was unable to find it through the post.

Is there an app for it?

lbeezy2188

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: file explorer app with optional directory

There is a files app made by Microsoft called Files in the app store.. Not sure if its only for WP tho

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I want an app that you are allowed to type in directory, like windows explorer, type in C:\[my_hidden_foldername] will allowed to enter the folder

There is no such app, unless you are talking about developer tools that help with debugging. Could that be it?

MS' Files app lets you browse and manage the six public folders for documents, pictures, etc, but no app will give you access to anything outside that...

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Dear Wuiang,
About your first post.
Did you see this in WC and did you make a comment in this post in the past. If you use WC on your PC and you are logged in you can see under forums on which post you participated. Or not?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Dear Wuiang,
About your first post.
Did you see this in WC and did you make a comment in this post in the past. If you use WC on your PC and you are logged in you can see under forums on which post you participated. Or not?

yes i know that, but the post were deleted (the entire post/thread)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon