Lumia Denim??

Pravat

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 520 with cyan+pfd. I am really confused with this denim. Microsoft states that some devices won't get any firmware update with denim, only os update. So for my case firmware version of cyan and denim are both same. As I have latest os update my extras + info should show denim but it shows cyan. After unchecking pfd enrolment in the app the phone shows denim. Is it really a bug or I really have denim. But then it should show denim irrespective of whether one is enrolled in pfd or not. Its really confusing..

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 520 with cyan+pfd. I am really confused with this denim. Microsoft states that some devices won't get any firmware update with denim, only os update. So for my case firmware version of cyan and denim are both same. As I have latest os update my extras + info should show denim but it shows cyan. After unchecking pfd enrolment in the app the phone shows denim. Is it really a bug or I really have denim. But then it should show denim irrespective of whether one is enrolled in pfd or not. Its really confusing..

On most devices denim contains some firmware update. The update simply firmware fix for 8.1 GDR 1. While some devices got extra features for the camera

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

This is a good question.I am also confused,dismayed.Im on pfd and also switch to denim when I unroll.I have a 630,I presume the denim update for my device is just a switch on name only anyway.What's really annoying me is that we wont get any new pfd updates until the phone is switched to denim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon