Please Help me out, websites getting auto closed!!!!

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Guys please help me out, in my Lumia 520 almost 60% of websites I am surfing gets auto closed..... Please help me out, it really gets irritating while I am surfing..... So please help asap

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already try to delete IE history and a Soft reset.
Are you sure you have a stable wifi/data connection?

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Guys please help me out, in my Lumia 520 almost 60% of websites I am surfing gets auto closed..... Please help me out, it really gets irritating while I am surfing..... So please help asap

Anyone facing same issue with an android or IOS device, because it looks like this problem isn't new and even high end devices are facing this.....

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I think its an ie problem cause I have the same problem in my Lumia 920 (dp wp8.1.1 cyan firmware) and I have very good internet connection.

Thankfully I doesn't happen all the time, but after surfing for a long time. I haven't found any solution to that problem.

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem mostly on YouTube and other tech sites, I use multiple browsers and it seems to be that IE are the only one/frequently having that issue.. Try restarting or soft resetting your phone , clean your browser history. clearing the temporary files may also help.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
There are "some" websites that will auto-close for me. However, only when I go to them after clicking on the link when searching using Cortana. If I quickly "bookmark" the site, close the Cortana search results, then open IE myself, open the bookmark, then it won't close.

I notice this only happens on certain sites, like ibtimes and some others. Not every site will auto close.

I can also guarantee it isn't related to connection speed, because I've been on 256Kbps and up to 90Mbps, and the same websites will still always close at the same time under the same circumstances. It's almost like they are on a timer, because no matter connection speed, once the page initially loads, you can almost set your watch to it before it closes. Probably a bad JavaScript timer command on some of the offending sites.

MysticForce

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I had a page crashing on 8.1 but after restarting a phone problem disappeared.
I installed PFD and Denim update, no crashing anymore when visiting web page.
I use Lumia 630.

Also I am using Surfy browser, UC and explorer were crashed on 8.1, so maybe it's a browser thing.

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
download storage cleaner from windows store and clean up temp files, the issue is with temp space

I did tried clean master pro but it completely filled up my phone's space.
....and also venz but neither did anything and also in storage check every day 2 mbs of space is being filled up and I am not able to clean it too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes