Why the apps i get from myappfree get updated like every two days without having any changes not even bug fixes?
    05-29-2015 04:08 AM
    Why the apps i get from myappfree get updated like every two days without having any changes not even bug fixes?
    I don't think this is just a problem with myappfree. Many apps are updated frequently on WP and developers have the option to post a change log. However some do not show the reasons for the update.

Just update the app after reading reviews about the update. WP apps are being updated daily and there are slight improvements with every update.
    05-29-2015 04:19 AM
    I don't think this is just a problem with myappfree. Many apps are updated frequently on WP and developers have the option to post a change log. However some do not show the reasons for the update.

Just update the app after reading reviews about the update. WP apps are being updated daily and there are slight improvements with every update.
    Man almost all these apps has no reviews and i don't see any improvement or changes these updates are fake but i don't know why Microsoft allows such a thing
    noersetiawan likes this.
    05-29-2015 05:42 AM
    Man almost all these apps has no reviews and i don't see any improvement or changes these updates are fake but i don't know why Microsoft allows such a thing
    Not sure if this is the case for you but if you download apps from a different Region then the Region you use then sometimes updates of this apps keep coming because the app only really can be updated if your phone is on this other region.

A lot of these apps are new so some small bug fixes could be needed in the begin (and you probably do not notice them because it are only small bugs)

But why not reach out to the developers of these apps and ask them.

And this you already know if it bugs you just delete these apps.
    Madam ImAdam likes this.
    05-29-2015 06:11 AM
    Change region to US and you'll get plenty of reviews.
    Madam ImAdam likes this.
    05-29-2015 06:53 AM