Windows Phone 8.1 Store Errors, how can I fix them?

simplylogan93

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 Store Errors

Since last week, I have not been able to install apps on my Nokia Lumia 620 running Windows Phone 8.1. I keep getting the error codes 800703f8 and 80073cf9. I've tried toggling the "where to install apps" setting in Storage Sense (from Phone Storage to SD Card, and vice versa), but nothing is working. I currently have 1.52GB of free phone space, and 2.75GB of free SD card space, so I don't think it's a storage space issue. Anyone know of a quick fix? I can't do a soft reset because my volume down button is broken... Please help!

Joey1020

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Store Errors

Storage space can always be an issue when you get down past 3 GB depending on the app, errors like that are not usual and i have never had this problem in 3 years of windows phones. back up and do a hard reset to see if that clears some ghost storage or just resolves the issue

simplylogan93

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Store Errors

I've been thinking of doing a hard reset, though I'm a little hesitant to do so. I would love to clear some space, and prepare for Windows 10 Mobile this December, but I'm not sure how reliable my phone backups are. I've never performed a hard reset in the year and a half that I've had my phone. Will my SIM card settings stay the same if I backup my settings? I don't want to have to reactivate my SIM card or something...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon