Lumia 928 stopped automatically syncing emails, date & time. How can I get it to do it again?

camerondx1

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 928 stopped automatically syncing emails, date & time

Hi, my Lumia 928 on WP8.1 & Lumia Denim will not automatically sync emails or date & time, even though it is set to do so in the settings. In the case of the emails, I have outlook, Gmail, yahoo, and more, some are set to sync "as items arrive" and others are set to sync at set intervals. Manually syncing works, but it still won't work automatically for any of them. Deleting and re-adding these email accounts has not fixed it.

This morning, my phone didn't update the time change with Daylight Savings time, and still hasn't. Since I rely on it for my alarms, I was late for work. The region is set correctly, and the time & time zone are set to update automatically in settings.

Multiple soft resets have not fixed either of these problems. My mom actually has the same phone, on the same carrier, bought at the same time and on the same plan, and it's still working fine. This is getting incredibly frustrating and any help anyone can offer will be incredibly appreciated. I really don't want to have to factory reset the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077