HTC is gonna announce their Wp tomorrow. are you excited

Xaphoon148

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes, looking forward to see what they can come up with
Have a Radar now and it's been great (still is) never any issues with it, even fall down a four storey scaffolding? (spelling...) and didn't even switch off...

But it's still got to be really WOW from htc to make me go away from my next WP8...
No, not bringing up names, but it's shiny and yellow ;)

Last edited:

thawkth

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
That said, I want HTC to impress me. I love HTC, have loved several of their phones, and can't WAIT to see what they unveil. If I get a OneX like device on Verizon, I think I'd be all over it...that said, I hope they innovate a bit rather than just rebadge it and flash a different OS.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I am interested to see any new phones, but the Titan was my first HTC phone and I plan on passing them up in the future. My Titan I had call/voice issues so I got the Titan II. The phone is fine, but the support is really bad. It would be cool to get an update, or for HTC to have their own created apps work with all of their devices.

The camera is nice and I use it all of the time, but trying to get a non blurry picture of a moving person or object is nearly impossiable.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I am interested to see any new phones, but the Titan was my first HTC phone and I plan on passing them up in the future. My Titan I had call/voice issues so I got the Titan II. The phone is fine, but the support is really bad. It would be cool to get an update, or for HTC to have their own created apps work with all of their devices.

The camera is nice and I use it all of the time, but trying to get a non blurry picture of a moving person or object is nearly impossiable.

Taking a picture of something moving is a bit of a challenge on any phone camera. Not sure it's possible at the moment, unless you had a huge phone.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Taking a picture of something moving is a bit of a challenge on any phone camera. Not sure it's possible at the moment, unless you had a huge phone.

This is my first smartphone so I can't compare, but that is too bad. I was just suprised how many blurry pictures I had. I thought the image stabilizer and maybe sports mode would help, but it doesn't.

Hopefully someon can make it better soon.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am so hot and cold on HTC. Love the feel of their devices. Love the fact they have been a great supplier of Windows from Win Mo to WP 8. I want to see them succeed. The Titan 2 has been a decent phone, and I have heard good things about the Radar.

But their update and software support of all their devices, Android and WP, is spotty or just plain poor. The original Titan was a bad experience, and I am not sure I can trust a promise to do better.

I am excited to see what comes, as well as how they approach WP. I am at least willing to listen.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
good to see htc fans, to many people follow the leader and want a samsung.
i for one was an early adopter of htc with the hd7... loved it! the had the htc trophy after moving back to big red(verizon). so this htc 8x (accord) just may be my next to!
although i love the new nokias, they me be a little big...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar