New features spotted!!

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Funny that you said that because if the start screen did it would look like a small tablet running win8 =) But I agree I always wanted to see the start screen work in landscape.

If they enable landscape start screen, I damn well better have an orientation lock option, because that would drive me insane. It already annoys me I can't lock orientation in certain places, lol. Call me crazy if it suits you, it's just my preference.

I agree with both of these. There have been many a time, I wished that when I turned the phone, or in my case, slide the device open for the keyboard, that it would reorient the screen. I could also see, many times, when watching something, that the ever so slightest touch or turn causes the screen to flip or shrink going out of landscape. I would really like to see, perhaps, a software option in Settings that would prevent the screen from flipping or to lock the screen in one position or another.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea found these in another video unrelated to this one but none the less new features or apps.

[Waiting Uploads]
This is probably for when you have "upload full res pictures and video" checked in the settings. Uploads won't happen until connected to a WIFI network.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-09%20at%207.57.56%20PM.png

This is more related to Nokia but found this on the same video.

[Nokia Care]
Could be anything.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-09%20at%207.58.40%20PM.png

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
This is a minor quibble but I wish that when you tap the Phone tile you'd get the Dialer by default instead of History. I understand that most of the time you are calling people you've called before but for simplicity's sake I think it's more important to get to a dialer right away and then have to option to slide or tap to get History.

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
This is a minor quibble but I wish that when you tap the Phone tile you'd get the Dialer by default instead of History. I understand that most of the time you are calling people you've called before but for simplicity's sake I think it's more important to get to a dialer right away and then have to option to slide or tap to get History.

This should be a setting, weather you want to open the history or dial pad first. Should not be so hard to do.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes