I'm a lover of Microsoft new world, I like their new interface and how smooth the experience is, Windows Phone 7 has so many flaws but I gave a pass to Microsoft because I knew it was made in hurry to create the ground for the real OS which was supposed to be Windows Phone 8. I was wrong. I can't blame Microsoft for the lack of apps,hey, they can't force developers, it's okay. But they have the responsibility to solve all the lacks that Windows Phone 7 have, they did nothing, everything is basically the same. I have a big list of complains but just to name a few:

- No updated calendar (Week View was a high requested feature)
    - No custom ringtones
    - No edit before forward email (Unconfirmed)
    - No bluetooth file transfer
    - No mass storage (Unconfirmed)
    - No file explorer
    - No WiFi always ON
    - No better volume control
    - No Text Reflow in IE
    - No multitask improvements: bringing an app via live tile restart the app, no easy close apps
    - Can't delete all emails of one folder
    - Hitting back from an email folder brings you to start screen
    - Facebook chat integration doesn't sync offline messages

These are just a few that came to my mind now. We can't keep giving MSFT a free pass.
    No Windows Phone 8.5 won't fix that. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for bad text construction, English is not my main language.
    10-29-2012 08:39 PM
    I'm a lover of Microsoft new world, I like their new interface and how smooth the experience is, Windows Phone 7 has so many flaws but I gave a pass to Microsoft because I knew it was made in hurry to create the ground for the real OS which was supposed to be Windows Phone 8. I was wrong. I can't blame Microsoft for the lack of apps,hey, they can't force developers, it's okay. But they have the responsibility to solve all the lacks that Windows Phone 7 has, they did nothing, everything is basically the same. I have a big list of complains but just to name a few:

- No updated calendar (Week View was a high requested feature)
    - No custom ringtones WRONG?
    - No edit before forward email (Unconfirmed)
    - No bluetooth file transfer - WRONG
    - No mass storage (Unconfirmed) WRONG
    - No file explorer FOR WHAT?
    - No WiFi always ON FOR WHAT? - Complain about battery life after a week?
    - No better volume control
    - No Text Reflow in IE
    - No multitask improvements: bringing an app via live tile restart the app, no easy close apps WRONG - design philosophy ain't what android does
    - Can't delete all emails of one folder - WRONG
    - Hitting back from an email folder brings you to start screen
    - Facebook chat integration doesn't sync offline messages SO? IM+ also have you tried their new FB app yet?

These are just a few that came to my mind now. We can't keep giving MSFT a free pass.

Sorry for bad text construction, English is not my main language.
    I think iPhone 5 is the best bet for you.

ALSO STOP SPAMMING ON ALL AVAILABLE FORUMS??
    10-29-2012 09:06 PM
    And NO it ain't broken! Because it doesn't even exist. So NO WP 8.5 surely don't need to fix that.
    10-29-2012 09:07 PM
    There is screenshot, so it did change! now begone
    10-29-2012 09:08 PM
    Thread closed

Cross posting
    rockstarzzz likes this.
    10-29-2012 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD