For those in the Indianapolis, IN area...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where to put this but since Microsoft stores will be carrying Windows Phone, I thought there was a loose connection. The manager at the Indianapolis holiday Microsoft kiosk said that it is basically a done deal that Microsoft is putting in a full retail store in the same mall after the holiday season.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Really? That would be cool. I live up in Lafayette, so not too far from Indy. Have you been to the MS store? I, like everyone else, wonder if they will truly have all of the colors. Man do I want a gray 920... but I won't be trying for it. I'll be going to my local AT&T first thing tomorrow morning to pick up a red one, so no chance for a gray one from Indy. Oh well. It'll be cool to have that store permanent though, is that at the crossing?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The current holiday kiosk Microsoft has is at the Fashion Mall. It doesn't have any phones at this second. They should have them once they are officially released. As far as a real store, it sounded like sometime after the holiday season.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank goodness. I live in Brownsburg, and am currently looking to sell my 900 to pick up a 920 off contact since I am on Straight Talk. I would like to start using Bing so I can pick up reward points to use towards the purchase of a 920 or Ativ S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2