Rogers blowing out Windows Phone 8 devices, great prices!

Chris Parsons

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
zh4Aj.jpg

Not sure if this is just a Nova Scotia thing, considering it comes through AML Communications or what but those are some great deals. (Except, the ATIV S is delayed)

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If the 920 does actually go for $0 I think I'll get it. Its price dropped today from $100 to $50.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Phoned up Rogers - talked to them about getting re-imbursed the $99 as I only got the phone 2 weeks ago. Loyalty department...could not help, they are telling me that I need to take the phone back and get a new one in 2 days if I want the $100. where is the customer service.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Phoned up Rogers - talked to them about getting re-imbursed the $99 as I only got the phone 2 weeks ago. Loyalty department...could not help, they are telling me that I need to take the phone back and get a new one in 2 days if I want the $100. where is the customer service.

Couldn't they sell you your own phone back at open box pricing for a further discount?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

CylonJason

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I get nervous when I see these deals so soon after the release, because it seems like they weren't selling well in the first place. I may have to actually get one now or see what kind of deal I can get being only a year into my contract anyway.

CylonJason

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
That definitely sucks. Is Rogers intentionally trying to screw over early adopters? If you don't get the answer you want when talking to customer support, just phone back and talk to someone else until you do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon