5 inch HTC Windows Phone 8 handset cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Someone at HTC should be fired. !!!!

These guys keep making bad mistakes. I wonder if they know what customers want and needs at all. HTC used to make great products, now, they keep coming with 2nd rate products and bad customer services. No wonder they're losing the battle.

Hi HTC, fire your executives who keep making these bad decisions. (e.g: 16GB storage no microSD on your top of the line WindowsPhone???, what the...???)

1080p on such a small screen is really useless. I dare anyone who can tell the difference looking at high res picture at 720 vs 1080. If anything, it'll only eat your battery. goosh.. Heck, most of the times, I can't even tell the difference watching 720p vs 1080p movies on screen less than 40", let alone 5".

Rather than worrying about 1080p is not for WP, HTC should concentrate of what people wants most. That is battery and storage. I'd go for longer battery and bigger storage anytime rather than having a 1080 screen. I'd love big 4.6-5.0" screen. But I don't need 1080 resolution.

I used to be a big fan of HTC products. But we need a long lasting battery and bigger storage, HTC. And some of us want bigger screen like the Titan. If only you'd listen to your customers.. It's that easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar