Music + Video Bug

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed a bug in Music+Video! When I play my saved music and then pause it, after an hour or few hours if I open the app to play or resume my paused song by clicking on square box under collection where is says paused, by clicking on it it will open whatsapp for me!! Very strange! Now I'm not sure when does this happen, meaning in not sure when I pause my song and how I pause it! Two ways to pause the song either from the the app it self or by just pausing it by pressing on the volume were the music controllers appear! Anyone else!?

MarcXW

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
It's not a music hub bug. The issue is on Whatsapp's side. It's due to their abusive use, so to speak, of the audio API. Unfortunately, the only thing we can hope for is that Whatsapp is going to update their app soon.

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
It's not a music hub bug. The issue is on Whatsapp's side. It's due to their abusive use, so to speak, of the audio API. Unfortunately, the only thing we can hope for is that Whatsapp is going to update their app soon.

hmmm whatsapp just released an update, if that was the case ill check this issue and ill keep on updating thanx anyways

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
well, sadly search on the forum using my nokia doesnt work...anyways thanx for letting me know....

Are you using the WPCentral app or browser? Don't tell me browser!

You've gotta try the beautiful WPCentral app. It's the best thing that could happen to any WPC visitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon