How to disable contacts integration in skype?

muhan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
All my phones hundreds of contacts appear in my skype contact list. Is there any way to remove my phones contacts from the skype contact list? I only want my Skype contacts to show up in skype.

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no way to "remove" them per se, but you can limit it to just online Skype contacts by clicking the "All" under "People." Also, you can keep the long list and add the people you contact most into your Skype Favorites. Not perfect solutions, but better than nothing until Skype team adds filtering

muhan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
There's a way...
Go to contacts, click on "..." (bottom right), setup, select filter my contact list, uncheck skype contacts...

BR

This doesn't seem to work. Maybe you are misunderstanding. When I open skype, and go to the people section, all the contacts from my phone are listed in skype. My contact list IN skype should only be a few people. It seems there is no way to limit my skype contact list to just my skype contacts.

mrbeard

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, having just got a Nokia lumia 520... Set up with various things, Facebook, Skype , hotmail etc.. Had this problem and followed your instructions too delete / follow guide.. Ie had Skype names stuck n unable too delete!! Ur details worked perfectly and was a great help!! As had no other way to remove.. Thank u for ur selected details / instructions.. Many thanks, Too member, felipe-bustamante & Muhan (comments above), it worked!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital