Me Tile picture notifications issue

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
When I post a picture to facebook and someone likes it or comments I get the notification in my Me tile just fine but if I click on the notificaiton to show the picture it says "Can't get picture. You can try again later." Other notifications will pull up fine just not photos. I have removed my facebook profile from my Lumia 920 and also removed Microsoft from my facebook app privacy settings then reset it up but still getting that error.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
It works just fine for me though I feel like I had an issue like this in the past. I'll see if I can find any help. You could always try removing your Facebook account from the phone and re-adding it (just a shot in the dark).

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
It works just fine for me though I feel like I had an issue like this in the past. I'll see if I can find any help. You could always try removing your Facebook account from the phone and re-adding it (just a shot in the dark).
Tried that already. Removed the account and removed Microsoft from the Facebook app privacy settings on the PC. Re-added my account but still having the same issue.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
It's network connectivity issue if its your own photos, if your friend's photos then its more to do with privacy.
its not connectivity issues. I have full cell signal and even have this issue on home WiFi.

Any pictures that I have posted on my profile won't load in the Me tile. Even photos under the What's new screen gives the same issue.

The first time I try to open the image it shows up for a second then changes to the first image in that album. If I back out then go back in I get that Can't get picture error.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
And actually looking at my albums under the Photos tile the Facebook album isn't loading all the pictures that are in it. Haven't checked other albums yet but the one in question definitely isn't loading all the pictures.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Did a factory reset and setup the phone and still getting the same issue. Looks to be some type of issue with that particular album in facebook. Not sure what is causing it though.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I think I figured it out. It will only show the first 100 pictures in an album. After that it does not load anything and you can't even view that picture through the Photos app. Looking at several albums I have on facebook that have over 100 pictures only the first 100 of them will show up.

This a limitation or something I have misconfigured?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon