Hotmail Calender sync issues

blizzardscout2

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I have my microsoft account added, but it does not have the ability to sync the calender. So I added the same account basically as Hotmail which does allow me to sync the calender, but now I have double listed holidays, birthdays and such. If I select sync of the microsoft account it adds the calender again, so now I have double my calender entries. If I delete the hotmail and restart my phone, they all disappear except for the holidays and birthdays from Facebook. Should I delete the microsoft account and just add the it through Hotmail? This is pretty frustrating. Any ideas where to go from here? Oh and my alias email is a google account, not sure that this matters or not.

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
When you add your "primary" Microsoft account to the phone, in the Accounts setting panel... it's called Microsoft Account. This ties in xbox, hotmail/outlook, contacts, calendar, zune/xbox music pass, and so on with the device.

Open Calendar app.. tap the ... > Tap Settings > are the calendars from the primary Microsoft Account listed? If so, turn them to on (if they are off). This will show them on your calendar app.

wp_ss_20130603_0002.jpgwp_ss_20130603_0003.jpgwp_ss_20130603_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon