Opening PDF Files in different PDF Readers & New Adobe App

Red920

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
When you download a PDF you decide which PDF App to use (Microsoft / PompolutZ / Adobe),
but then I can't see a way to open that same file in the other Apps.

I have those 3 apps at the moment...
(Adobe shows 0 documents available, PompolutZ shows 11 local pdf files and Microsoft's App shows 27 pdf files in my library)

If I uninstall the Microsoft App will I lose access to all those files? And have to download the files again?
Am I missing something obvious? Is there any other ways to open PDF files?
Or is the missing File Manager the best solutution?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
When you download a PDF you decide which PDF App to use (Microsoft / PompolutZ / Adobe),
but then I can't see a way to open that same file in the other Apps.

I have those 3 apps at the moment...
(Adobe shows 0 documents available, PompolutZ shows 11 local pdf files and Microsoft's App shows 27 pdf files in my library)

If I uninstall the Microsoft App will I lose access to all those files? And have to download the files again?
Am I missing something obvious? Is there any other ways to open PDF files?
Or is the missing File Manager the best solutution?

Office hub acts as a document hub in a sense a document file manager. All your PDFs show up in there and can be opened by whatever PDF program you have installed.

Once in Office Hub got to Places then Phone. All your PDFs should be there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
That is rather odd, though not surprising. It's things like this that drive me crazy with WP. Something that should be very simple ends up as complex. Do they show up at all in the Office Hub? (Recent) Where were they downloaded from? Did you check Skydrive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon