Deleting photos except favorites

anon(5316299)

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi folks,

I have a Lumia 928 which I use for taking a lot of pictures (good thing right?), and I have them all uploaded to SkyDrive. I'm actually starting to run low on space, so I'd like to delete photos that I haven't marked as favorites. Is there an elegant way to do this? Seems like I have to know the file name of each favorite photo and manually exclude. Any other solutions?
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks,

I have a Lumia 928 which I use for taking a lot of pictures (good thing right?), and I have them all uploaded to SkyDrive. I'm actually starting to run low on space, so I'd like to delete photos that I haven't marked as favorites. Is there an elegant way to do this? Seems like I have to know the file name of each favorite photo and manually exclude. Any other solutions?
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

To delete files, photos, folders, and photo albums on SkyDrive using the Details view
Go to Windows Live SkyDrive.
You might need to sign in with your Windows Live ID.
Choose the Details view.
The details view button in SkyDrive.
Navigate to the file, album, or folder that you want to delete and expand the right pane if it?s collapsed by clicking the file?s highlighted row. Note: If you click the file name instead of the highlighted row, the file will open.
The right pane in SkyDrive.
Click Delete, and then click OK.
To delete a photo on SkyDrive using the Thumbnails view
Go to Windows Live SkyDrive.
You might need to sign in with your Windows Live ID.
From the left pane, click Photos.
Navigate to the album that contains the photo you want to delete and click the photo to open it. If the right pane is collapsed, expand it.
Expanding the right pane from the photo view.
Click Delete and then OK to delete the photo.
You may also want to start making folders in skydrive to help better manage your pictures, also you may not want to upload every picture you take. upload only the ones you want to save from time to time then go to skydrive and sort them into folders. it realley is easy.
Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes