PlayStation App Petition for Windows Phone

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have signed and agree that it should be on Windows Phone, I'm not buying another device which supports just one app.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The simplest solution is to switch to Xbox and screw Sony. Nevertheless I agree with the basic principle that the app should be on WP as well.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I am a huge gamer and WP user and do not agree that they should have to since they do not make windows phones themselves and they are competitor to Xbox. It would be nice for those who are playstation gamers who have a WP.

The reason I say this is because that is the equivalent of IOS or Android users who say that Xbox should have apps for their devices. I know MSFT has been giving them apps which I completely disagree with and wish they wouldn't since that would be a huge competitive advantage for windows phone as an OS if they made people get a WP to get the total experience.

josh_feinberg

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I get this sentiment and even agreed with it for a while but let's honestly take a look at Xbox and Windows Phone and guess which one is higher on the totem pole. It's not Windows Phone. Microsoft currently has more to gain keeping Xbox users with iOS/Android happy rather than not providing these apps to their platform and giving incentive to move to Sony/Nintendo for their console of choice. Whether or not someone would make a console switch because there's no Smartglass for them (I hope not) is another story. At the same time, WP and Win8 should get the best made and feature packed versions, which sadly isn't always the case.

Edit: didn't hit reply with quote, direct at Erickson187.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon