Windows phone store needs update

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I just made a weird discovery :p the store searches specific what you type for example i type gun bros i get nothing but when i type Gun Bros i get the game which is really stupid Microsoft needs to update the search algorithm and while they are at it they should add video support :D

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't believe that they forget about this:

Code:
String.ToLower();

It is very easy to convert every text into lower case letters so search can find the results and display original text.

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Code:
String.ToLower();

It is very easy to convert every text into lower case letters so search can find the results and display original text.

hahaha i should have said string.tolower but some people might not understand what im saying xD

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Code:
String.ToLower();

well believe it :p go and try it use gun bros as an example and remember to find it for real it must be typed like this Gun Bros

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Did a search both on my phone through the Store app and at the Store web site for both gun bros and Gun Bros and both terms in both place returned the exact same results with the Gun Bros game at the top.

So what's the problem?

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Did a search both on my phone through the Store app and at the Store web site for both gun bros and Gun Bros and both terms in both place returned the exact same results with the Gun Bros game at the top.

So what's the problem?

mmm i did a search agian it seems to find it now -.- maybe my store had a problem?? :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon