Worst battery drain ever occured today

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I stand corrected. Well, partially. Battery saver has been a Nokia thing even on Symbian for a number of years, and with my several other phones, the only option was to be able to set the percent of charge when it would kick in. I had not delved into further options on my WP because I always know what my battery situation is. So, for me, it's just OFF. And, of course, if it's always on, you have a crippled phone.
Because I keep battery saver always on its crippled? What do you mean by that? Just got home and my battery performed at usual standards today. Home with 85% left. Took it off charger at 6:10. Battery saver isn't literally always on, I keep it on at school and when I get home I turn it off. It would be nice to be able to make it come on and off at a certain time.

cyberden

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
OP said that data was off and Battery saver activated which means that the phone actually doesn't do anything apart from playing music. In that case I guess battery life should be pretty good.

This is the biggest issue with people reporting battery life, everyone has a different use case (with or without data), number of mail boxes syncing etc...

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I have developed a slight hatred for people who travel along plugged into their phone as if the music disconnects them from the world. They're all alone, not talking to anyone, like zombies passing each other without even looking up from the floor.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I have developed a slight hatred for people who travel along plugged into their phone as if the music disconnects them from the world. They're all alone, not talking to anyone, like zombies passing each other without even looking up from the floor.

First you want to be a dumbass? You don't know what I do during my day. Its not like I'm listening to some rock music to be all emo or something. I get up at 5:20 every morning and get on the bus at 6:15, nobody is talking on the bus at all because it is just too early, so I listen to my music, and as I said I'm not listening to some silly rock music. I get to school put 1 earplug in and one out, so I can hear when someone talks to me. I eventually wake am and talking to people more, and I just listening to music when I'm not walking with anyone in the hall, so before you same I'm disconnecting myself from the world, ask what I do during the day. People like you just don't understand music nor do you understand teenagers, 90% of all high schoolers at the school listen to music, it doesn't mean they are disconnecting themselves from the world. Jeez.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
If you didn't know, you can text with data off if you were assuming I didn't talk to anyone. It just pregents you from using web data.

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I had a bad battery day a short time ago and the only thing I can figure out was an app must have been stuck open when it didn't show being open. A reboot fixed it but it sure sucked. My phone would have been dead in a few hours if I hadn't noticed it and that would have been with no use at all

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
There must be an app ASAP if they don't do something about that OS wise, that tells us what app or a process got stuck or a graph that shows which app used most of the data/battery in the last 24 hours etc..

siero2h

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I just never heard for a phone that loses 1% in 45 minutes playing music..

i must agree with myNL822.for me after 25-30 minutes music, going to work, usually my battery is 99%, and i have it no in battery saver. Lumia 920.
But battery drain happen to me before. And i don't really know why or what's the cause.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon