Bluetooth audio volume remembering?

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Since the audio setting app update on 8/28/13, I have noticed the following on my Lumia 928.

- Improved audio quality when listening to music in the car connected via Bluetooth audio streaming. It sounds just about as good hard wired auxiliary jack.
- When Bluetooth connects, the phone volume used when last connected via Bluetooth is remembered. For example, the phone volume is level 05 before connecting to Bluetooth. When I connect to the car's Bluetooth system, I turn the volume up to level 28. When I turn off the car and disconnect from Bluetooth, the volume automatically drops to level 05. When I get back in the car later and connect to Bluetooth again, the volume automatically goes back up to level 28.

Before the audio setting app update on 8/28/13, the sound quality via Bluetooth was pretty good, but now sounds better. The Bluetooth volume remembering feature is awesome! Prior to the update, I would have to manually lower the volume down from 28 when leaving my car and back up again when listening the audio streaming in the car. Now I don't!

I believe this is a hidden feature as a result of the recent audio setting app update as I never noticed this before. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a standard windows phone 8 feature?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It's great to hear that you're happy with the updates and how Microsoft has worked on the Bluetooth systems in the last update. I've seen other people around saying they wished it would remember what settings like volume were, so it's great these features work now!

Jim McNelis

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a 928 with recent updates and I still see a volume control issue. Did the update include a setting that can be changed? I hunted through the OS and can't find a thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Issue that has happened since day one; Text message comes over the 928 and Bluetooth sends it to the Jeep and I can?t hear the audio because the audio setting on the 928 has set itself back to 02 or something that low. If I touch the volume control during the Bluetooth request, the ?call? drops. This happens consiistently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121