Accent Colour Reset in Lumia 520

Ashwin Divakaran

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I Have a problem in lumia 520 where in which the "accent colour" or "tile colour" automatically resets to "violet" colour when i restart the phone.
I could not get it normal. Even if i change the colour to something like "cobalt(blue)" ,i always see the violet colour after restart.

Hope you dont mind seeing my next problem

Sometimes when i press screen lock button,the LCD takes a few seconds to go completely off(the display disappears but there is still some backlight visible but then disappears),this only happen at random presses :cry:

Sayyid Shoaib

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

are you on the Amber update and/or gdr2!?

have you tried soft resetting the phone! (back up essential data before you do)?

was this problem around recently or when you purchased device?

Ashwin Divakaran

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
No Amber update is not yet released for Lumia 520,im waiting for it

I have not tried soft resetting the phone as i fear i may lose all apps even after backup,moreover i m new to windows phone
so i m not sure how to reset

This problem did not happen when i purchased the phone,but i could notice the problem after installing an app called "Connectivity Tiles"
Im not sure whether this app caused the problem,it may be a glitch or something

I'll see whether GDR2 update can fix the issues.

Ashwin Divakaran

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have not tried uninstalling the "connectivity tiles" app as i fear i may lose all shortcuts to network connections,
I will try uninstalling it,but could anyone please suggest an app similar "connectivity tiles" where i can have shortcuts to mobile network,Bluetooth,WiFi etc in a tile.

Ashwin Divakaran

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
ok, i just got an update that GDR2 Amber for Lumia 520 is ready.But is it recommended to install as i hear some people reporting weird issues after updation.:smile:

Is there a way where i can download the update through data connection(3g) because im in a place where there is no wifi connectivity at all.:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon