Now share videos via Bluetooth

brayvefart

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm just using a strategy to fool the phone....like barney stinson....manipulating things and tricking then into doing something it won't.....or cannot.You see, Microsoft has programed the software in such a way that only files in 'Pictures' folder and 'Music' folder can be sent via Bluetooth.....thats why you can share pics and audio...but not video....I just put all my video files into pictures folder....(created different folders in it ...and put videos and movies accordingly).....now you can see it in camera roll and select a video and share....or play it...have fun,if it helps u ...thank me!

senthamizh selvan

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
If video is present in the SD card how can we copy it to the camera roll folder , As I cannot view the video file under the Photo but I can see it only under the Music and Video?

Please help.

AuraTigital

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If video is present in the SD card how can we copy it to the camera roll folder , As I cannot view the video file under the Photo but I can see it only under the Music and Video?

Please help.
Unfortunately, it's currently not possible. The support for SD cards on Windows Phone right now is not very good.

brayvefart

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Please help.

Connect your phone to the pc...open sd card,copy all your videos from the video folder to the pictures folder present in your sd card creating new folders inside it, segregating according to your needs .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes