Hi guys

Here is the situation: I use a Lumia 820 Amber (UK device) with a 32 GB SD-card. In the first place I used the "Windows Phone Desktop Application" (don't know the correct english name) to transfer most of my music to the device (around 26 GB). Afterwards I added some playlists via the Windows Media Player (synchronized the SD-card). The corresponding tracks are already on the SD card, so WMP just adds the playlist files. Right after that the playlists show up in Nokia Music (which I prefer) or Xbox Music, but then at some point they're just gone. I have absolutely no idea why this happens all the time.

Has anyone experienced such a behaviour?
    10-14-2013 08:49 AM
    what is the extension of those playlists?
    .m3u files do not work.
    10-14-2013 11:28 AM
    I have no idea.
    What's a fact is that they do work right after the synchronizing with WMP (show up in Nokia and Xbox Music) and for some reason they disappear.
    10-14-2013 12:16 PM
    Did you go to music + videos, scrolled left to right within music and saw the playlist under the playlist tab?

You may want to check this

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ps-tricks.html
    10-14-2013 12:20 PM
    Yes, exactly. I synched four playlists and they were all there working fine. A certain period of time later (several hours up to 1 or 2 days) the playlist tab was empty again. During this period I did not connect the Phone to a PC, meaning no failed synch could have deleted them.
    10-14-2013 01:07 PM
    same here. all my playlist disappeared, but when I connect my phone to my pc and view it on windows media player, the playlists are there, but I cant find them when viewed on my phone.
    10-24-2013 09:55 PM
    Yes, exactly. I synched four playlists and they were all there working fine. A certain period of time later (several hours up to 1 or 2 days) the playlist tab was empty again. During this period I did not connect the Phone to a PC, meaning no failed synch could have deleted them.
    Have you power cycled the phone? All of my metadata (except for songs) disappears if I turn my phone off. Resync keeps everything straight until another power cycle. Using Lumia 822 and WMP on Windows 7.
    10-24-2013 10:12 PM
    Have you power cycled the phone? All of my metadata (except for songs) disappears if I turn my phone off. Resync keeps everything straight until another power cycle. Using Lumia 822 and WMP on Windows 7.
    No, just tested it. I freshly synced my playlists with WMP on Win7 Pro (and made a new one with the Music+Videos App on the Phone) and rebooted the device twice. The playlists are still there.
    10-27-2013 12:51 PM
    No, just tested it. I freshly synced my playlists with WMP on Win7 Pro (and made a new one with the Music+Videos App on the Phone) and rebooted the device twice. The playlists are still there.
    That's good then right?😊 Hopefully they stay working for you. In my disappearing experiences the playlist doesn't vanish immediately but very soon after the reboot (within the hour). I am now going on about 3 weeks without a power cycle and everything has been very stable.
    10-29-2013 09:19 PM
    Well, a few hours later the playlists were gone, except the one I created on the device. So it might be the same problem.
    10-30-2013 07:05 AM