When using Linkedin and Spotify I have noticed that the WM8 Apps do not behave at all as their counterparts on Android and IOS and maybe someone will clarify. I describe below some of the differences

Linkedin

When you receive an invite and you press view profile you can only see the person and his connection #'s but you cannot see his profile as in other platforms. Basically you have to accept his invite without knowing much more or go out of the invite view and perform a search to figure out the details of the person on the main screens. This create a lot more work to just decide if I accept or not an invite

Spotify

a) As an example If I find a blog that has created a playlist in spotify in other platforms If I click on that link it will load the playlist on the phone spotify app but it does not do that on WM8,
    b) I also found that the RADIO is not featured, I am assuming this is because I have a NOKIA phone and they have NOKIA radio???
    01-06-2014 05:38 PM
    Welcome to WPCentral!

Yea, it's sad that the devs doesn't make as good apps for WP as for the other platforms...
    01-07-2014 05:04 AM
    Spotify doesn't care about wp8 users :'( the app is stable but we are missing tons of features...

My main gripe is that any songs I download on my desktop do not sync on my phone...
    01-07-2014 06:56 AM
    When using Linkedin and Spotify I have noticed that the WM8 Apps do not behave at all as their counterparts on Android and IOS and maybe someone will clarify. I describe below some of the differences

Linkedin

When you receive an invite and you press view profile you can only see the person and his connection #'s but you cannot see his profile as in other platforms. Basically you have to accept his invite without knowing much more or go out of the invite view and perform a search to figure out the details of the person on the main screens. This create a lot more work to just decide if I accept or not an invite

Spotify

a) As an example If I find a blog that has created a playlist in spotify in other platforms If I click on that link it will load the playlist on the phone spotify app but it does not do that on WM8,
    b) I also found that the RADIO is not featured, I am assuming this is because I have a NOKIA phone and they have NOKIA radio???
    Just thought I would point out that it isn't WM8 (Windows Mobile 8) it's WP8 (Windows Phone 8) instead
    01-07-2014 10:06 AM