sms message. Which number from contact is used?

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a contact that has multiple mobile number, and received a SMS from that contact.

how to I know which mobile number from that contact was used?

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a contact that has multiple mobile number, and received a SMS from that contact.

how to I know which mobile number from that contact was used?

Click on "Switch To" (two arrows right to attachment button), highlighted option is the one using which message was sent!

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks windoors, that is what I thought. Just kinda odd that screen, because you don't "select" which sms to check the number for, and looks like all contacts points regardless of the number is threaded into the same contact.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks windoors, that is what I thought. Just kinda odd that screen, because you don't "select" which sms to check the number for, and looks like all contacts points regardless of the number is threaded into the same contact.

Yes, you can change the medium of communication for current thread using that screen. AFAIK there is no easy way to check numbers for a single message in a thread.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I do not even think there is a difficult way...is there? Unless you switch the medium that the conversation was in (move from Text to Facebook to MS Messenger)

Yes, As most of us communicate using different mediums (sometimes text, sometimes Facebook) it is difficult!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital