My wp8 store experience!

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow. I have download 99% of my favorite apps and games. I am just waiting for a few more apps to appear in the wp8 store. These are TD Bank, Geico, NBA official app, NY Giants official app, NY Knicks official app, and I am done.

What about you. How is your wp8 store experience going?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I have download 99% of my favorite apps and games. I am just waiting for a few more apps to appear in the wp8 store. These are TD Bank, Geico, NBA official app, NY Giants official app, NY Knicks official app, and I am done.

What do an Official Giants and Knicks app get you?

I guess I look at things the other way...if I could just have 1 sports app that gave me everything I needed I'd love that. If I want to one-click into my Tigers information, I just pin them to the start screen. I hate that I have to use one app

Only one I'm waiting on is Simpsons Tapped Out.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
What do an Official Giants and Knicks app get you?

I guess I look at things the other way...if I could just have 1 sports app that gave me everything I needed I'd love that. If I want to one-click into my Tigers information, I just pin them to the start screen. I hate that I have to use one app

Only one I'm waiting on is Simpsons Tapped Out.

I agree those apps give me nothing out of the ordinary. But for me there is no better feeling than having a authentic stamp on a product of the companies that I invest my money and time with. I get emotional. Authentication assures me that those companies appreciate my business. It makes me feel good that's all.

I am glad that you are almost done as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2