Swipe Right : Toast Notifications [ TIPS ]

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever been into a game and then suddenly someone Text you and the toast notifications is so annoying at the top part of the screen? Well, that's what I've been feeling all this time, not until a while ago, that I Tried swiping the notification to the right and the notification close without waiting for some seconds for it to disappear :)

Try it, might be helpful for those who haven't been able to know this :)

Lumia 620 user here , by the way, with Black update.

Delete if double post.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
good buddy. but u discovered it a bit late. its there since GDR2 if i am not mistaking.
anyway, a good news is with WP8 8.1, more control over Toast Notifications is coming. so this annoyance soon will be gone.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yup! That's something that not everybody knows about and yet its been around since the beginning of time with WP7! It is when included in Windows 8!

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You're so much welcome mate :) Bye annoying and unwanted NOTIFICATION :) HAHAHA.

As i said, not everyone knew about this, just like me who just discovered this , though it's a bit late :) Thanks WP.

AMAZINGGGGGGG..
IT SAVED MY LIFE and im totally greatful..

lol. tnx. anyway.

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to windows phone and did not know this! That makes it a ton less annoying. Thanks! Not everyone has been around here forever as a super ******.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi