How to sync photos from phone to computer?

acebanana

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I haven't "backed up" the pictures/videos from my lumia 920 in a while so I started the Windows Phone App for desktop or whatever it's called now (I'm running windows 7) and updated it, and now whenever I hook up my phone with the program started it doesn't automatically download all the pictures/videos from my phone to my computer. So far the only way I have found in the program to copy pictures from my phone to my computer is by manually checking each one, and I'm not about to do that for 1000+ pictures... Whatever this update was for the program it's pretty horrible. I can't even view the pictures on my phone from the program!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Wp 8 does support the drag and drop system so bassically you could just hit ctrl+a on the pc (after opening the pictures folder of your phone via the pc lol), create a folder somewhere and drop the pictures there.. There really is no auto-syncing option

acebanana

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Well I tried that in the file explorer and it never loads the pictures lol. I also figured out I can highlight all the pictures on the windows phone app thing and press the space bar, but when I do it that way the program freezes after about 250 pictures and I have to close it from task manager, and reconnect my phone. It's almost like my phone looses connectivity after a short period of time.

Is there a way to download one of the older versions of the program? Or use the old zune software?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I tried that in the file explorer and it never loads the pictures lol. I also figured out I can highlight all the pictures on the windows phone app thing and press the space bar, but when I do it that way the program freezes after about 250 pictures and I have to close it from task manager, and reconnect my phone. It's almost like my phone looses connectivity after a short period of time.

Is there a way to download one of the older versions of the program? Or use the old zune software?

No I'm sorry this isn't at all possible :sweaty: If you're using a WP 8 or 8.1 zune is out of the picture for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi