I just got a notification that my 928 had blocked a call (from a number I blocked some time ago), then 30 seconds later, I get a notification for a voice message. If I blocked it, how were they able to leave a voice message? I don't want them to be able to do that. I want the call dropped so I get not voice message either... I have not seen a setting for this, I just thought that was how it worked. Am I mistaken? Will this be updated in 8.1? Did I miss something?

Thanks.
    07-07-2014 04:04 PM
    I'm not sure, but I think it's more like your phone is identified as turned off (for blocked person). It would make sense, so the person will not realize that you've blocked him/her as it would happen with immediate call drop. However I might be wrong. Have you got the latest SMS+Call Filter version? I know that it was a bit buggy, blocked person could keep sending MMS's to you even if you added him/her to the "blacklist"

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...7-c6ab1d971357
    07-07-2014 04:12 PM
    Yes, as up to date as over the air goes. Interesting. Maybe Microsoft needs to call it Call Ignore if that is how it is treated. If I block something, I want it blocked. I don't want it to just bypass the ring and go to voicemail. I have a Silent Feature for that...
    07-07-2014 04:16 PM
    Yes, as up to date as over the air goes. Interesting. Maybe Microsoft needs to call it Call Ignore if that is how it is treated. If I block something, I want it blocked. I don't want it to just bypass the ring and go to voicemail. I have a Silent Feature for that...
    I have no idea pal ;) It might be a bug, or it's just meant to work that way. Personally I haven't got a voice mail because I don't need it, but I believe it is an issue. Someone can just leave 14761 messages on your voice mail and that's not something you expect to see if you blocked someone. Maybe a keyword is (call+sms) FILTER, so in fact it is filtering the calls and messages. :p
    07-07-2014 04:27 PM
    Hi ,Do you know if it is possible to message a blocked no?
    09-01-2016 07:16 AM