Full Body Clear Protector Skin $10 SHIPPED!

h11wiscan

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought that some people might like to see this clear full body protector skin for the Lumia 900. Quite a few places online have it for around $25 or so, but this is the first one I have seen that is $10 shipped!

These are my favorite protectors by far as I hate having a case on my phone which takes away from the beauty of its original design and adds bulk. My two major gripes with cases.

This seems like a good solution! :)

*not sure if this was posted yet, if so my bad and ill take it down.

Amazon.com: Skinomi DryTech - Nokia Lumia 900 Dry-Install Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

milk242

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought that some people might like to see this clear full body protector skin for the Lumia 900. Quite a few places online have it for around $25 or so, but this is the first one I have seen that is $10 shipped!

These are my favorite protectors by far as I hate having a case on my phone which takes away from the beauty of its original design and adds bulk. My two major gripes with cases.

This seems like a good solution! :)

*not sure if this was posted yet, if so my bad and ill take it down.

Amazon.com: Skinomi DryTech - Nokia Lumia 900 Dry-Install Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
The link you posted seems to only include the screen protector and not the full body.

This link appears to include the screen protector and body protector.
Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 900 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The only tricky part is that it makes the phone glossy and takes out the matte finish. I ended up going al fresco with the body protection and just leaving the screen protector on. Although zagg does make a matte protector. Doesn't cover the whole body thoough.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon