Incipio Feather Case Out Now

zriess

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Incipio Nokia Lumia 900 feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, Nokia Lumia 900 Cases, Nokia Lumia 900 Covers, Nokia Lumia 900 Soft Cases, Nokia Lumia 900 Accessories, Nokia Lumia 900 Premium Cases, Lumia Case

I've been using the gel case I bought from AT&T, but may have to return it and get this. Of all the cases I've used on devices in the past, the Feather has by far been my favorite. I have one for my Zune HD and used one on my Samsung Mesmerize. It's thin, light, and looks awesome. This one says it's 2.05 mm thick, so not too noticeable. Plus it leaves the ports open so it's easy to use headphones or charge with a non-OEM cable. Not a whole lot of shock protection, but keeps it from getting dinged up.

Plus it comes with a screen protector!

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I really wish they could have covered the chrome strip on the back of the phone, it will get scratched easily. No reason for such a huge cutout on the back.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I mentioned this in another thread, but I have a really similar case to that for 1/3rd the price, maybe cheaper if you throw in the fact they threw in a screen protector that works rather well.
Nillkin Black Hard Cover Case + LCD Guard For Nokia Lumia 900 4G LTE Eloko Ace | eBay
It isn't exactly the same as it does have a texture to it, which I find doesn't detract from the design of the Lumia 900, but adds a bit more grip to the phone. The only downsides I can think of is the longer shipping time (took like 2-3 weeks), and something shared with these casings is that it makes the buttons a bit more recessed. But for 10$, free shipping, a screen protector, and something that doesn't take much away from the Lumia physically and design wise, I think it was pretty worth it. Just for those looking for an alternative.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2