Interest for a GetGlue app?

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the only GetGlue app listed on Marketplace is simply a web view of m.getglue.com. I am a novice WP7 developer with one experimental app out on the Marketplace (MetroBible - http://is.gd/MetroBible) and looking towards a bigger project to take on. My original idea was to go for a Twitter application, but there is a myriad of clients out there already, and most of you have found one you love. However, if there are enough GetGlue users who want a real WP7 application, I'd be glad to get started on one. Anyone who would like early alpha access when I have a first working draft ready, feel feel to message me your email address, or look me up on Twitter @kenosando.

wildbohr

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I've actually begun work on GetGlue app, which is still in the designing and prototyping stage. I was really disappointed to see the only app in the marketplace was a mobile site wrapper one.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
@wildbohr - great! If you ever need help with testing or any under-the-hood components, be sure to email me. kenosando [at] gmail [dot] com as I would love to assist any way possible.

wildbohr

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I will definitely let you know. I'm putting ALOT of effort into this app, it's going to be my 3rd app entry for Developer Movement and I want it to set a new bar for myself.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I used to be one... but that's just too much. FourSquare and Viggle (iOS app) are enough for me.

oral2012

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in one too

Sathanous

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I really hope either one of you makes an awesome app. I love GetGlue and would love to help you test if possible.

Thanks.
Sathanous

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3