App purchase history

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
All of my apps that I've downloaded since 2010 are not listed in the new Purchase History. I can't get Gleek back, beacuse I would have to re-purchase it.
Any help?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Patience. Its widely reported Microsoft are having issues at the mo.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

anon(5410855)

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I have lost a significant portion of my app purchase history. This needs to be addressed ASAP, given that we do not have any means to transfer phone content from WP7 to WP8 device. App purchase history with the ability to reintall was the only means which need improvements (the ability to select mutiple apps to reinstall). Other essential tools/apps needed: Device content (music, pictures, messages etc.) transfer app, True wp8 sync app (current offering is unacceptable).

SASSBS

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
The issue is being worked on by MS support, no ETA for a fix yet according to support anyway.

If you log a call they can check the issue and refund any purchases if you need an app in a hurry otherwise it is best to wait.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Instead of creating new thread, re-using this one.

Has this been addressed? I've got a couple of games i downloaded back in my Focus days and want to download them on my L920.

Also, i recently purchased some new apps but when i go to the store it shows the price instead of "Installed" or "downloaded". Does this mean if anything happens to my phone i'll have to re-purchase them??

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Instead of creating new thread, re-using this one.

Has this been addressed? I've got a couple of games i downloaded back in my Focus days and want to download them on my L920.

Also, i recently purchased some new apps but when i go to the store it shows the price instead of "Installed" or "downloaded". Does this mean if anything happens to my phone i'll have to re-purchase them??

No you won't. If you click buy, it will download again.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd add-on when this thread floated to the top...

Cap'n Obvious here...to Microsoft....
<insert bullhorn>
Currently the 'Purchase History' page of the wp8 user accounts shows ALL the apps ever installed since the dawn of time. How about a way to filter them out into 'Current', 'Old/Uninstalled' and 'All'?

And then...the revolutionary next step of a 'Check for Updates' button????

I know, I know....revolutionary. What can I say, I'm a rebel with a cause.

Are you listening MS?

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
No you won't. If you click buy, it will download again.

Just an FYI, i tried it and it does work!! thanks =)

1 More questions (sorry)...i tried doing some research but cant find where my User Download history is...i looked within the Store and my Settings, cannot find anywhere.

Appreciated

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just an FYI, i tried it and it does work!! thanks =)

1 More questions (sorry)...i tried doing some research but cant find where my User Download history is...i looked within the Store and my Settings, cannot find anywhere.

Appreciated

You're welcome.

Go to wwww.windowsphone.com
Sign in.
Click on your "Name/Phone Name"
You'll see Purchase History.

Willy Yu

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing no purchase history list too on my 1520,
on pc purchased apps are listed but I can't send it to phone, seems like it can't be found,
on phone, there is no list of purchased apps, only said there are thousands apps waiting for ...., but I can install if search the app then install,

anyone knows whats the problem and how to fix it? thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon