App to edit and rename mp3, artist etc

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there any app that let's me edit my mp3 on the phone?
Change artista, ?lbum etc? Have some music misplaced and would be great to edit everything right on the phone without going to a PC

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No idea, but why do you want to do this on your phone and not your computer? There are so many options to do it with little effort on your computer.

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
No idea, but why do you want to do this on your phone and not your computer? There are so many options to do it with little effort on your computer.

Yeah, but sometimes im on the road, without a PC nearby, download some music right on my phone and would be great to sort it all on the spot...

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
This is difficult even when done from the PC. I noticed things I wanted to changed on songs I transferred from the "Windows Phone App for PC," so I went back into WMP and edited the songs to match what I wanted. After trying to sync again with the updated the info, the program completely ignored the changes I made and left the song tags the same as they were. The only way to fix this was to delete all the songs off the phone, and re-upload with the new info which took forever on USB.

I know the software is new and you can't expect all the features yet but hopefully they get this stuff fixed soon because it's too much of a hassle just to do some simple things. With that said, I'm not sure if there's an easy way to this from the phone but at least now you know what to expect when using the PC.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon