Where is onenote

devlam

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have onenote installed on my windows 8 phone (lumia 820) but don't know where I got it from. A friend likes to have it also but I can't find it. Not in the store and not in de office app.
On the internet I saw a video it has to be in the office app but all I see there is the "recent" screen and the "Locations" screen.
From the + sign I can only choose for Word and Excel.

Does anyone know where to get it?

[EDIT] Also powerpoint is missing in the office app.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
OneNote is not within the office hub on windows phone 8. it cones pre installed as a stock app and cannot be downloaded from the windows phone store.
On WP 7.x it is within the office hub.
I believe it is available for ios and android on their respective app stores.

PowerPoint: you cannot create presentations hence pressing + doesn't give you the option. You can view and edit powerpoint presentations that you receive by email or have on skydrive

agmanuel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
It comes with the phone from factory, PowerPoint only allows you to watch/edit previously done files. If your friend has wp 7.8 one note should be in the office hub if he has wp 8 is an standalone app.

mikey2toes

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
This all comes preinstalled on all wp8 phones there's a separate app for one note its in the app list. As for PowerPoint you select it when creating a new office doc.

devlam

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the reply. On the lumia 820 of my friend I forget to look in the app-list. Only looked in the store and the office hub.
Problem solved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes