SD Card File Browser in Adobe reader

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone observed the file browser for SD card for PDF files available in the Adobe reader? I just discovered this when I opened the App independently.

Do you guys think if it's possible to develop a file browser for viewing the file system. At least on SD Card?

I also noticed that the default folders (Music, Videos, etc.,) are not visible. I'm really interested in seeing a file browser for Windows Phone even if it is limited to only viewing.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Developers are given read only access to SD card. Hence, any documents placed on the SD card can be read by Adobe reader. A file browser can be made for windows phone but you would only be able to use it read only. All the operations for managing files will not be available. There are a few apps which say they are file browsers like Kirik browser (the name might be wrong)

So, simple answer yes with limited capabilites

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Check Pocket File Manager.
You cannot see Music/Video/Documents folders on SD, and application can only see files registered to this application. And applicatio can register up to 10 file types. And cannot overwrite registration for file types already registered by System itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes