POST IT WALL PRO - Redeem code for 100 users

damiano meneghetti

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
The pro/paid version of Post it Wall, "POST IT WALL PRO" is available in the store.

Post It Wall Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

If you don't know Post it wall it is an app that allow you to take your reminder using the graphic of classic post it/sticky notes .
The post it can be pinned to the Start Screen or sticked in the lockscreen.

The additional features available in the pro version are:
- Add Alarms to the Post it
- Custom fonts
- Better management of the TODO items on Post it TODO
- Ready for windows phone 8.1

I want to give the possibility to get this app for free to 100 users with this redeem code:
62BQXTE

To redeem the code:
Download and start the app.
Open the menu on the main page and tap on "buy this app" to open the purchase page
click 5 times on the cart icon and insert the code in the field that appear at the bottom of the page

I hope you enjoy Post it Wall PRO

Last edited:

damiano meneghetti

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I don't see any cart. I can only change the method of payment, tapped all around nothing. Oh well, guess I will just use the trial version for now

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

The cart is in the purchase page in the app.
Tap on "buy this app" from the main page menu of the app

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much <3

It would be great if the tiles had Black/White background according to our Theme tho.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i never knew, this kind of programming is done in WP. this is a first app, in which such code redemption and unlocking is seen by me.

damiano meneghetti

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much <3

It would be great if the tiles had Black/White background according to our Theme tho.

This option is available in the app:
From the menu in the main page click on about/settings, go to setting tab and check the first option.
You need to update your tiles, simply open the post it and return back, or unpin and re-pin the post it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes