Calendar app is fixed and getting submitted to the store :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
The Calendar app has been pulled out of the Windows Phone store. This signifies MS is aware about the issue and is working on a fix. Lets hope they pull up their sock and release a fix at the earliest. :wink:

Store Link : Calendar | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update : WP8.1 Calendar fix is ready and getting posted to the store. Will take a bit of time to show up everywhere.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Calendar app removed from store - Means MS working on a fix :)

That's great to hear.

I didn't have any new appointments to add, and the one I had today was prior to the buggy update. I did see that all it did was crash after the update, though. So I would've been out of luck if I had any new appointments to add.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Its good they removed the app so that at least those who haven't installed the app yet don't fall into the trap and can continue to have their calendar run smooth till the fix is available.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site

I tried adding something today and was forced to do so via a desktop. I think we will have to wait until the regular Tue update releases to get the fix. I live on my calendar app.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

There's a joke here somewhere about MS being able to add an appointment for a drinking session in a brewery.
I'm done with MS.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Joe Belfiore just tweeted : WP8.1 Calendar fix is ready and getting posted to the store. Will take a bit of time to show up everywhere. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes