Great support from Expedia - Send them your feedback

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I must say I was totally surprised and overwhelmed by the response I got from Expedia on their Windows 10 UWP App.

I emailed them about some issues I saw with the app and below is the response I got:

Hi Andre,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful email and feedback! We really appreciate it.

I want you to know that your ideas are being shared with the development team and we will review your input. Our users provide us with unique insights and great ideas for new development, and we care a great deal about what you think.

Some good news is that we have fixed the icon and it will be included in the next update of the app. :)

Andre, if you have any other thoughts or comments that you would like to share about the new app design, please do let me know. I want your voice heard, and your concerns addressed.

Regards,
Kristina

User Advocate
Mobile User Happiness Team

I hope Expedia keeps up the great work and continues building a great Windows 10 UWP.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sent them another email with some feedback, got this:

Hi Andre,

Thank you for sharing this! I am sending this along to the team for review. You rock! Keep in touch as more updates are rolled out. We love the feedback. :)

Regards,
Kristina

User Advocate

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
They finally emailed me back . Good to know I wasn't forgotten.

"Hi Andre,
We've been working on getting some kinks worked out in the app and I hope that you've reinstalled the updates.
If you are still experiencing trouble with flight and hotel searches please let me know. :)
Regards,
Kristina
User Advocate

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Expedia app on mobile has been crashing at launch last couple updates.

They can't seem to find the problem so have asked me to join their beta program for testing.

So if the same is happening to you, shoot them an email.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Months later and i'm still in contact with Expedia support. They are still updating their app regularly and are still very responsive to and appreciative of emails

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2