Windows 10 Redstone [Final Concept]

AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,

My Concept :

Features of my concept :

DESKTOP MODE : What's new:

● Start Menu : Light animation at mouseover above the tiles. The titles of the apps are now below the tiles and light modifications.

● TaskBar : The icons of the apps are also animated. The taskbar can become transparent, with option to customize opacity level. Now, whenever the device detects headphones, the speaker icon is replaced by the headphones icon.

● Quick options : Brightness slider, now there are more choices than the four preset levels

● File Explorer : Moder interface, consistent with the global UI of Windows 10, transparency (with option to customize opacity level)

● Dark Mode : Available throughout the OS (File Manager, Settings, Store, Cortana etc.)

TABLET MODE : What's new:

● Start Screen :

- New Style : UI is refined, the organization is more airy, possibility of customize the tiles (transparency). A swipe right opens the menu (with new style (Blur effect etc.)
- New Navigation Bar : It is smaller, more attractive, and more functional. Buttons 'return', 'start' and 'cortana' are from now on in the middle.

● Microsoft Edge : UI is more adapted to a touch use.
- Tabs View, thought to touch (it is possible to have the tabs bar)
- Swipe Back/Forward for page navigation, Why that does not exist ?

● Multitasking view : The Navigation is transparent and the background has blur. Swipe down to close apps, close all button now press the button and all the apps automatically close.

---------------------------------

Upon the arrival of Windows 10, the improvements made by Microsoft have were numerous. Given the expectations, the company has finally managed to satisfy the greatest number of users by making forget the massacre of 'Windows 8' in terms of ergonomics and interface. But unfortunately there are still things to fix for Microsoft. If its interface in desk mode is rather good, that of the tablet mode is disappointing. What we could not too much criticize 'windows 8' is its ergonomics in tablet mode. It is necessary to say that all the system had was thought for a use of fingers. But with the last OS, The tactile is according to me botched, we lose in simplicity, in ergonomics and in design of interface. Thus I hope that Microsoft will improve all this in the next big update. Meanwhile, I realized a concept that amount I would like to see improvement.

What do you think about that ?

Behance : https://www.behance.net/gallery/32495095/Windows-101-Redstone-Concept

Thanks for watching ! :wink:

Last edited:

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: [CONCEPT] Windows 10.1 Redstone !

I really like the first and second ideas, but the huge spacing between tiles and the names outside the tile bother me.

Sent from mTalk

AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: [CONCEPT] Windows 10.1 Redstone !

Thanks for your opinion, I understand that it gives a new aspect for the gap from tiles but I I find it more airy, simpler.

Last edited:

peixe2

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
You need to use some guidelines, cause some thinks are not well aligned. I just cant see something that is not aligned xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes