amazing windows 10 mobile concept!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
all credits to the original video developer.

these concepts had made me believe in endless possibilities to windows 10 mobile. wow this concept is so charming , i don't know how he did that . but overall it just so complete.

every aspect is covered, even navigation bar is so feature full now. take a look and leave your comments.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
all credits to the original video developer.

these concepts had made me believe in endless possibilities to windows 10 mobile. wow this concept is so charming , i don't know how he did that . but overall it just so complete.
I like the split screen multitasking, someone else here suggested the exact same implementation earlier. I'd love to have that on my 950XL!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
the double tap of back button to go to previous app could be problematic as you might be going back in pages in a browser and instead it takes you to previous app

I agree, the concept seems nice but something for the future. Start screen tiles loading the way they were loading seemed slow to me

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Everything is slow, his hands has to go everywhere without a single visual cue, the most basic functionality (like pinning a tile to the start screen) requires millimeter precision,

I don't like it. I enjoy seeing these videos, but if I showed them to somebody who was thinking about Windows 10 he would stay far away from it.

Concept designers should try to think of ways to make the OS look easier and more efficient to use.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
we aren't debating here over the quality of os here but the features and ui improvements done.

the concept itself shows how much emptiness there is in windows 10 mobile currently.
and how much there is to explore in it, Microsoft is definitely moving in a posoive direction but the the progress made is very little .

users are switching over to android because its feature full- every swipe or long press or touch brings up something. where as windows users are confined to a particular pattern in which the os is designed.

there is lot of potential in windows 10 but Microsoft lacks interest in windows phone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
we aren't debating here over the quality of os here but the features and ui improvements done.

the concept itself shows how much emptiness there is in windows 10 mobile currently.
and how much there is to explore in it, Microsoft is definitely moving in a posoive direction but the the progress made is very little .

users are switching over to android because its feature full- every swipe or long press or touch brings up something. where as windows users are confined to a particular pattern in which the os is designed.

there is lot of potential in windows 10 but Microsoft lacks interest in windows phone.

I think that since most of the code between windows 10 on pc and mobile are the same, the way they behave and operate are also the same. So a swipe down in notifications should bring the same results, a long press same results and more. So the mobile version of the OS can only develop as fast as the main windows 10

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Is it an insider preview or what? I think those features need to have serious horsepower. Looks like, L730 is out of the race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon