How's the gaming front on windows phone?

mynameisJohn_q

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering moving over from android to windows phone, and was wondering how the gaming is over here. Are there enough games to keep you entertained? Any recommendations if I do decide to pick up a phone? Are enough games coming out each week?

Other than gaming, I'm pretty convinced on the OS and device (Lumia 920) thanks in advanced!

David Taylor1

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Its getting faster, as the new OS WP8 is apparently easier to code for... Gameloft have announced 12 titles, which in fairness are avail. on Android, you will find that windows is playing catch up. Hopefully Microsoft will use their exclusives (Halo, Forza etc...) to boost this further. What I will say is that having had every OS currently avail. I have noticed that Android probably has the most issues running apps... "ForceClose", Windows is a well written software and with the right games will destroy the competition.

You do right looking at the Nokia, as they seem to be releasing "Exclusives". I would certainly look at coming over to us as the only way for Micrsoft and Nokia is up!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
WP8 now has the support of some major gaming engines, like Unity. We should start seeing a lot more games because with Unity, the putting process is incredibly easy.

Banstyle

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
They dropped lots of big titles on us for the WP8 launch so I'm happy. Compared to how it used to be, the gaming is better and I think it's going to keep getting better.

But really it depends on what you've already played on Android. I mean, we JUST got Cut the Rope lol. The ones they are going to drop for the next month might be things you've played already.

mynameisJohn_q

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My gaming on android was limited to a few force closes and crashes on my S2. I think that wp8 won't possibly disappoint me with that experience as a comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon