Jetpack game

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't think halfbrick wants to support windows phone. Jetpack joyride is too old even on Android. I still hope that they bring. Hate halfbrick but love their games :D

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Theirs a rumor that it will be announced along with nokias announcement in may along with temple run 2 and instagram but we'll have to see

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have this game on WP8 but the hold up must be Xbox integration or Halfbrick not caring at this point. I say Xbox because this tends to cause delays, and if halfbrick really wanted it out there they would push it hard to be on ANOTHER OS.

But if they do not care then they will not push it too hard. I have emailed Halfbrick but get no reply though to be honest I was not expecting a reply.

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have this game on WP8 but the hold up must be Xbox integration or Halfbrick not caring at this point. I say Xbox because this tends to cause delays, and if halfbrick really wanted it out there they would push it hard to be on ANOTHER OS.

But if they do not care then they will not push it too hard. I have emailed Halfbrick but get no reply though to be honest I was not expecting a reply.

We made them famous and rich, now they became so rich that they don't care about us. I hate self-righteous people.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't really know about Jetpack. I don't find it very great. Though I would definetly get it for the achievements and that way maybe, but maybe I will fall in love with it.
I like Gravity Guy 2 better :)

SanjitVignesh

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Off topic, has anyone tried contacting Imangi Studios about future compatibility of Temple Run with 512 MB devices? I sent an email with that query, but received no reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon