Gravity Guy updated!

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, as the title says, the awesome platformer game made by Miniclip, Gravity Guy (1st version) has been updated to version 1.2! I didnt have the chance to update it yet, just seen it on the WP store while browsing to see new apps, can anyone say if its avaible for WP7 too? Just for those that have WP7 and that would want the update.. Its a cool game and I hope to see a multiplayer Xbox live mode, I want to see your opinions about the update, and the game itself!
~alky13

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok sorry for double post, but to make it clear, the update is changing the tile of the game and is adding 7 slow-motions which should be obtained by paying! Head to the store and get GG/update it :D

Fadikun

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I updated this yesterday for my Lumia 920 and it seemed to mess up the Pause menu during play. Did anyone else experience this?

Also, with this being updated, maybe there's a possibility they will update Gravity Guy 2 as well??

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I updated this yesterday for my Lumia 920 and it seemed to mess up the Pause menu during play. Did anyone else experience this?

Also, with this being updated, maybe there's a possibility they will update Gravity Guy 2 as well??
Yup, my pause menus the same :(

Dfly team

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I used to play the first version of this game and really love it.
Good news, I'll update to the latest version tonight. Is there any big different from the old one?

dineshchronicle

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone say me whether i will be able to continue from the same point when i uninstall and reinstall sims freeplay..?? i mean it doesnt have cloud storage option like Iphone..!! whats the case here...??

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Erm keep it on the Miniclip games topic.. btw about Sims Freeplay I dont think so.. I dont know.. I dont really like Sims even though its free, btw, will the other Miniclip games be updated too? And with that I mean GG2, Fragger, Monster Island (would be nice to get Lava Lump and the green tile like my avatar) and iStunt2 (new snowboards and avatars?), Id like to see more opinions about the Miniclip games
PS: Sorry for 3rd post xD

EDIT: I didnt see any bug on both WP8 and 7.. hope it wont happen often :s its nice to see the developers updating their games, ofcourse for the WP7 users too, imagine their pain, so many cool games/apps and they cant try them.. mostly the Lumia 900 owners, pff..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck