Asphalt 8 deceleration issue

trev81uk

May 28, 2014
Visit site
When using the control mode with manual acceleration, after holding the accelerate pedal for a few seconds the car then decelerates.
Its not an issue with my screen, I've tried drying my hands, cleaning my screen and removing screen protector.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When using the control mode with manual acceleration, after holding the accelerate pedal for a few seconds the car then decelerates.
Its not an issue with my screen, I've tried drying my hands, cleaning my screen and removing screen protector.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks

This is the first I'm hearing of this and I'll make a note of it. However, in order to try and reproduce this on our end, it'd be great if you could let our support team know about this problem. If you get a chance, use this link: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

trev81uk

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I'm already in discussions with Anabel from your support team. I must congratulate on your teams swift response and excellent customer service - even on a Sunday!

So far, I've tried under the advice of Anabel;

"- stop the game
- reboot your device
- restart WiFi
- launch the game If these steps do not resolve the issue, please, re-download the game.
"

Unfortunately this hasn't solved the problem, so my latest response from Anabel was...

"We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with this game. We are aware of the problem you are describing and our development team is already working on it."

Hopefully you guys can get it sorted quickly as I'm really enjoying the game - the best racer on WP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon