CONTEST: Choose next Game Troopers game and win amazing Prizes!

xekrax

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see the game like Far West Outlaws. I am really interested in this title, because I really like action games, which has some elements from west or older times. :) It would be great to see some like this!

Also it would be so much better than current Six Guns which was not updated for a long time. Game Troopers are the best, because they make important updates and prefers user opinions. They really care of us! So, it would not mind to spend some money for a great game!

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
for me Post Apocaliptic Bandits would be the one true killer game.. being a pirate in apocaliptic world....kill all remaining what fun that would be :)

Joshua Mercuri

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Steampunk Thiefs sounds super awesome!! Coal burning plasma rifles! Tesla coils everywhere! Steam powered hover crafts!! I dont think you have any choice but to pick Steampunk! By the way my VOTE is for SteamPunk if you couldn't tell! 😉

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Have to say Space Pirates is the best graphic, captures your attention which is why it's the best theme. Lots of interesting characters and well space themes are always neat.

rhrhd

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
all options seems cool, but I don't know what genre they are.
but it would be nice if it turns out as RPG. I mean REAL RPG like Final Fantasy or Child of Light.

Puzzle Platformer would be nice too, like Klonoa series.

XT14N

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I'd say "Adventurers & Treasures ". You can add real world locations and provide information about them in the game. It's like playing and learning more about the wonders of the world at the same time. It's got a nice educational aspect to it.

I'm the kind of person that likes to travel and learn more about countries and their monuments and history.

Yamishi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Space pirates are awesome! It evokes images of Harlock, Cowboy Bebop and, hey, even Skies of Arcadia (even though it wasn't based in space) in my mind, all of which are incredible in terms of universe building and atmosphere.

I want a scouter-style eye patch!!

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
4. Post Apocalyptic Bandits/Mercenaries

Becaouse thats one thing I am missing. Hopefully with the option to be very evil. ;-)

HiradC

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
post apocalyptic mercenaries, I always love the story behind post apocalyptic scenarios. I think the backdrop of the struggle for day to day survival improves the storyline and adds an interesting aspect of relationships that develop, whether it be humanity going feral into a moblike mentality or the close bonds of friendship formed through struggling together. although I also like space pirates I think the pvp element required would not be feasible on a mobile platform to do the realtime interaction needed.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes