The GTA V Thread

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've not been able to play it for the last couple of days, but I know what you mean about Trevor. Last time I switched to him he was bending over, watching some people sunbathe on a beach. Classic trevor!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was up until 1am this morning trying to get Franklin to snipe police helicopters (mission where Michael rappels down the skyscraper to kidnap the guy that Trevor tortures)

Was getting really frustrated that I could only hit the first chopper, played it over and over again. Had to resign myself to skipping that mission.

Until I figured out I could just swap to Michael after downing that first chopper. Bang bang bang, down they go, simple.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
That's been my favourite mission so far. I haven't really played many missions after that. I thought it was a really innovative structure for missions. Here's hoping that future missions are like that!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My friend is gonna be away from home this weekend, so he will borrow his 360 and GTA V to me for the weekend :D I've been eyeballing a 360 for maybe a year now, but thought it's too late into the generation to buy one now.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
At least you'll be able to pick a second hand one up fairly cheaply if you find you get hooked on GTA.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I probably will, but "luckily" my financial situation wouldn't really allow getting a 360 now anyways, or if it would it would mean no Xbox One for a good while (even if it wont be released here until 2014 anyways)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Finished the story last night....3 possable endings, saw all 3... Not giving anything away but, def chose C...you'll know what I am saying when you get there....

Epic game, waited for this game from finishing GTA4 about years ago, and less than 2 weeks it's over (well, main story is done)

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last night, in a cut scene, I saw the Three Wise Monkeys pose from Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm in a bit of a predicament here. I'm enjoying the game so much and the story specifically, that I'm finding myself slowing down deliberately so it doesn't end.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm having problems in playing it too much. Turning the Xbox off at 1am and then getting up at 6am to get ready for work isn't really all that healthy.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Didn't manage to play yesterday and wont get time for much tonight but this weekend will be a great chance for it!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
GTA Online seems better than I thought. Quite effortless, really to do the missions or free roam etc. Quite impressive.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know when the PC version might come out? I don't do the consoles.. (though I might break that tradition with the XBone! ;) )

Flan Tamarind

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Biggest problem with this fame right now is the online portion. So many people, myself and friends included, are having alot of trouble getting into games or having their characters wiped when the load GTAO. :/

Otherwise its a blast.:D

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
So I'm assuming everyone is enjoying it as much as me so far :) When GTA Online gets released in a couple of weeks we're definitely going to have to get a thread going to arrange some WPCentral crew heists!

I'm in for some WPC heists. I don't usually play a ton of online games, but it would be great to play with some dudes/dudettes I know. (Well, technically I don't KNOW any of y'all, but at least it ain't a bunch of 10 year olds.) :)

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I love Trevor. He's such a loose cannon. Kinda reminds me of Vaas. Obviously both are very different characters but insane nonetheless. Steven Ogg and Michael Mando, hats off to you guys for your tremendous acting.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It seems every time I switch to Trevor he is either running from the cops, or throwing some random dude into the water, it's funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3