Why do I have very bad feeing about the whole Nokia situation?

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I just have a bad feeling that folks with little to no understanding about business and sales will create multiple topics of the same unnecessary prophecies about how if a doesn't come before b, then c will never happen.

Oh wait...

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
A company looking for selling their HQ building doesn't look like they have a load of cash to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A LOT of companies sell their buildings and then lease it back from the company they sell it to. It eliminates the need for a lot of real estate management; which is not a business that a streamlined Nokia should be in. It also gives another boost if liquid cash while eliminating overhead associated with managing real estate.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just have a bad feeling that folks with little to no understanding about business and sales will create multiple topics of the same unnecessary prophecies about how if a doesn't come before b, then c will never happen.

Oh wait...

You're like a prophet. But one that can see into the past and present!

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is still a long way from being out of the woods, but I wouldn't worry or count them out just yet.

I have faith in them still.

I really do hope they pull it out in the long run though. I'd hate to be limited to the selection of cheap crappy Asian phones that can do no better than mimic Android models or try and copy Nokia's style minus the build quality. That would be very disappointing indeed.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is still a long way from being out of the woods, but I wouldn't worry or count them out just yet.

I have faith in them still.

I really do hope they pull it out in the long run though. I'd hate to be limited to the selection of cheap crappy Asian phones that can do no better than mimic Android models or try and copy Nokia's style minus the build quality. That would be very disappointing indeed.

Looks like Microsoft itself might become a threat by launching their own phone to compete with nokia

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
The big concern is actually Samsung, if the wp8 market expands significantly, they will ramp up their activities and use their size and economies of scale to steamroll both companies.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

I can't really say that would cause me to leak a tear. I love my L900, but if I could get a Note2 running WP8 it would be a no brainer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital